This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for GershmanEnterprisesInc.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
This web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encouraged our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We will only use the survey/feedback information collected in the following manners:
- For the purpose of measuring client satisfaction in order to improve performance.
- For the purpose of facilitating a resolution to an issue that was mentioned by our clients in regards to the level of service received.
- The data received will not be sold or shared with outside or partner companies.
- The data may be used to conduct further studies in relation to client satisfaction and/or trending through a third party vendor.
Subscription communications include email newsletters, news, etc. that may be expressly requested by you or which you consented to receive. After you request such communications, you may opt out of receiving them by using one of the following methods:
- Select the email "opt out" or "unsubscribe" link, or follow the opt-out instructions included in each subscription communication.
- Contact us immediately via email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to provide your name, email and postal address and specific relevant information about the subscriptions that you no longer wish to receive.